super natural baby

i don’t normally post baby things but these were too fun to pass up. the market for indie baby goods is slowly growing and i thought these were a fun addition. crib sets by san francisco’s super natural baby ($320 each)- a new company that specializes in “big design, small sizes”. click here for more info.

1. Robin says:

I’m interested to know who makes that crib. It is nearly impossible to find a simple, modern crib for under $500!

2. Liz says:

You’re in luck Robin, that crib is the Gulliver from Ikea and it’s under $100!! We got ours off of Craigslist for $20.

3. vespabelle says:

That probably is a $500 crib! (to go with the $320 sheet/bumper set.)

4. casapinka says:

Darn it, I’m trying to BREAK mylelf of that orange/pink combo, and here it is staring me in the face, “You knoooow you want me.” And I happen to have the must have accessory just for it (a new baby.)

5. luisa says:

You should comment more on baby and kids stuff…there are a lot of women out here who read your blog daily who have them in their lives and would love to see more. Thanks.

6. design*sponge says:

luisa

the funny thing is, my survey showed that very few readers have children and i always receive emails when i write about kids things saying “stop writing about kids! this isn’t a baby site!”. i try to always post good design so if something, like this, is cute enough to wow me over i’ll always be sure to include it.

d*s

7. virginie says:

Just discovered your website which is a goldmine for me, french designer living in Marrakech, Morocco!! Though this is NOT a baby site as I read… are my creations cute enough to wow you over…? I hope so!

8. design*sponge says:

virginie

thanks for your kind comment. please feel free to send me an email about your personal work. i try to encourage people to keep company promotion out of the comments section and instead save it for comments on the post at hand. i’d be happy to check out your work if you could just drop me a line at designsponge@gmail.com

thanks!

d*s

9. lorenzstudio says:

I don’t even have children, but am so thrilled you posted these. They are so absolutely adorable!

10. Anonymous says:

i for one am SOOO glad u posted nursery design stuff! yay! thanks SOoo much..

–from a pregnant lady who hates hates hates the “regular” baby stuff like ducks and bears and jungle stuff!