repop

lena corwin picked up this vintage dresser the other day at brooklyn’s repop warehouse. i was so inspired by her find (it’s such a beautiful piece) that i’m zipcar-ing myself over there later this week. i’m still on a credenza hunt and i’m hoping to nab something along these lines that fits our small wall…

1. Fiona says:

Grace, I was there this weekend (and admired Lena’s dresser) and they have a great credenza, though it may be too big for you. The guy who runs it is really nice, too. I got a credenza there, and they were great to deal with.

2. John says:

love the dresser –
    but also love the brown paint color
    could you share the info ?

Thanks – John

3. Anonymous says:

it is a lovely dresser! i have the *exact* same one and it’s for sale. if anyone’s interested, try me at olukemi [at] hotmail [dot] com

4. Anonymous says:

Such a great piece! You’ll have to let us know what you find…

5. irene says:

Wow, I love this! Wish I could join you for a visit at Repop! Good luck finding something for your apartment.

6. Anonymous says:

I saw a credenza exactly like this on eBay last week.

7. MielleDesigns says:

Loooooooves it!! wowzer.

8. jezebel says:

i just returned home from repop with a very special little bunny book from 1907. thanks for the tip, lena and grace!

9. Miss Lo says:

I have this in my basement! I had the entire set – head and foot board, triple dresser and end tables. Got ’em from grandma. Scary to see it there looking so damn nice!

10. Sandra Mendoza-Daly says:

Oh my gosh! I have this same dresser. Well mine is a little different. I have two sets of bentwood pulls, one on each side of the drawer. I think I like this one even better though.

I hate to price drop, but…ok, no I don’t, but all I will say is I got mine at a thrift store. Nuff said.