ceramic hook box

i love these ceramic hook boxes by designer luca nichetto. such a clever way to deal with entryway storage and organization. via mocoloco via elmanco.

1. tracey bolton says:

These are so perfect. Do you have any idea where I could actually buy these?

2. Anonymous says:

I WANT, WANT, WANT these!!! They’re so fabulous!

3. marthamisdemeanor says:

YES!! Where can I buy these. this would be a perfect house warming gift for a friend of mine!

4. Karen E says:

They are truly fantastic. Google suggests no one is selling them yet. If anyone finds a retailer, let us know!

5. Anonymous says:

yes, please post here if anyone finds a retailer!

6. Silver says:

Wow, best creation I have seen in a long time.

7. Emily says:

ditto!! these are WONDERFUL!!

8. lazy housekeeper says:

Super-cute, though they look like they would be a pain to dust. I’ve recently decided that all new household purchases must be easily cleanable. We’ll see how that goes…

9. jw says:

i hope the hook part is made of something other than ceramic, if not it might easily break from something heavy like a bookbag!

10. SweetJen says:

What a fabulous idea! Maybe the hooks are reinforced with something inside…regardless, this is a great idea.

11. Front Studio says:

I saw these awhile back too. I tried contacting the manufacturer, the designer, local distributers only to reach a dead end. Maybe if everyone wrote to them we’d eventually get them in the states? Try bosa_ceramiche(at)libero.it

12. Anonymous says:

Just opened up my dwell and they they were – the hookboxes. Did anyone find an american source or do I have to draw on my limited Italian to find them?

13. Anonymous says:

Dwell Junkie

Tried in vain…not to be found here in the US or anywhere for that matter…totally irritating when featured in a US publication (i.e. Dwell) but you can’t actually buy them!

14. Anonymous says:

I emailed Bosa Ceramiche. The hook box will be avaible in November 07 through Design Within Reach, they do have a website with stores in San Diego and I think San Francisco. Also, the email said the Hook Box can also be purchased through the company, Bosa Ceramiche. I suppose you just send an email regarding purchasing it at their website. They did not mention a price. I thought everyone should know!

15. Anonymous says:

Thanks for the update, I have been following this chat since I saw then in Dwell!

16. mmd says:

found them!!! only thru DWR for $270 each…pretty steep if you ask me.

17. ANN says:

What is DWR??

18. moi aussi says:

thought i’d just throw it out there that design within reach [dwr] now has the hook boxes for a much lower price. $98 regular, on sale right now for 10% off.

19. JCD says:

I bought one from DWR for my girl and it’s working quite well. The crafstmanship is ok and is fairly easy to attach onto a wall.

Question: Does anyone know where to buy one with a yellow accent in the states? DWR only sells Red and Black accents.

20. Adrienne says:

How much are these? I can’t find a price anywhere.

21. do says:

I have direct collect hangers, but it would come would be good for our fitness center, that was always in view.

22. Stine Hansen says:

Does anyone know if the hooks still can be bought.

If yes, you are welcome to send me links.