v-day (and a note to those in LA)

in honor of the impending holiday of love- youngandwithit‘s penguin heart screenprinted cards. $9 for three and perfect for sending a little love note.

speaking of things i love, a wonderful d*s reader (and fellow design writer) is working with me to create a guide to design shopping in los angeles! much like the d*s guide to brooklyn, the d*s guide to los angeles will include shops, restaurants and transporation notes by area so those of you visiting can have an edited guide for must-visit shops. look for it in the next few weeks :)

1. Christine says:

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! I’m absolutely addicted to d*, but I live in LA. I could not be more excited about this.

2. Anonymous says:

Very exciting! I hope you’ll include Pasadena, too.

Rose

3. Anonymous says:

Oh, I was just logging on to ask about valentine’s day cards. I would love to see some more. I need to buy a bunch and would love to see packages of the small cards we use to give out in grade school.

4. Anonymous says:

Who’s the d*s reader? A fellow blogger from LA? Cool!

5. Sarah says:

Wow! I would love it if you start expanding to San Francisco as well! Would love to be a partner!

6. Style Editor says:

Great news! Can’t wait for it.

7. julitabuli says:

There are so many wonderful places in LA – from the shops on Beverly, 3rd Street, & La Brea, to Abbott Kinney & Main Street in Vencie, just to name a few…
    Write if you need suggestions because as an Angeleno who just finished her home, I have been in and out of the LA design scene.

8. Spray Glue says:

Awesome I can’t wait to see it.
    Thanks Grace!